My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary
▪ Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a
▪ Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies
might not last!
▪ Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235
seeds. Who Knew??
▪ Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night
▪ Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as
▪ Day 6 – I get
to take the Garbage out. I’m so excited, I can’t decide what to
▪ Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
▪ Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You
have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I
have no clue how this place is still in business.
▪ Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m
getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.
▪ Day 10 – Struck
up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web
▪ Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What
the hell do you want now?”
▪ Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something
moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just
barked at a squirrel.
▪ Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t
accidentally touch your face.
▪ Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals
lead the Blue Jays 3–1.
▪ Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about
395 times this month?
My best day was 9